PUBG Lite Beta now available in India
PUBG Corp has been teasing the launch of the Lite version of their popular battle royale game called PUBG Lite. The company has confirmed via its Facebook page that the game’s beta test service is now available to download in several South Aisan countries including India, Nepal, etc. It is worth mentioning that the game is completely free-to-download unlike the PUBG PC version which costs Rs 1,000. To download the game, users need to visit the game’s official website and download the game.
Wondering how? Follow our step-by-step guide.
#A Windows laptop with working internet connectivity
#PUBG account details
#Around 4GB of free storage space
#Microsoft Visual C++
#NET Framework 4.5.2
- 1.Visit “https://lite.pubg.com/” using your browser on your PC
- 2.Click on the ‘Download’ button from the top-right corner
- 3.Now, click on the ‘Download’ button again to initiate the download process of the PUBG Lite installer
- 4.Once downloaded, click on the installer
- 5.Follow the guideline and install the game just like any other software
- 6.Once the installation process is complete launch it
- 7.Now login using PUBG ID and password. Alternatively, users can also choose Facebook as the login option
- 8.Then, hit the ‘Install’ button to install the game.
Win Prizes with the free tournaments Join Now...